Life according to Zack in the England Leeds Mission

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy, happy birthday Elder Rowley, dear...



Mum,
Thanks for all the birthday wishes it was a really good day. I can assure you that all of our prayers were answered and we met most of our goals last week! We had 3 people come to church and it was a great week all together! For my birthday I tried to keep it quiet but I got sang to in both junior and senior primary and all over that place. It was really good. The members we ate at, Matt and Karey Wiles were really fun as well. They gave us loads of food and even made me a cake, I'll send you a picture of it! All in all it was a great day and great week. Things are going really well for me and Elder Smith! I'm really sorry but I haven't got any more time to write, we've got to get to work! But I love you mum, take care! I have no idea about next week for mother's day but I will probably call in the morning or afternoon. I'll be sure it's not when you're at church though! I love you!
Elder Rowley
ps- Karey tried to add you on facebook I think.


Dad,
It was a really good birthday and now I'm finally 20! What made it even better was that we could go to the mission presidents house on Sunday night and we had three people at church on Sunday! We actually met most of our goals last week, it was amazing!! For my birthday some people let out the secret and I got sang to in both junior and senior primary, how embarassing! Then the members fed me and birthday dinner and made me a massive cake, I'll send you a picture. I'm sorry to hear about Hilton, I've told you there is a member here who looks just like Hilton, maybe I'll get a picture for you. I'm really sorry but I've got no more time to write. I've already spent all day getting estimates on a broken car and we haven't done any work yet! Busy busy. But I love you dad! Take care of yourself and I'll talk to you next week! I dont' know when yet but I definitely will talk to you!
Elder Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment