Life according to Zack in the England Leeds Mission

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dear Meridith

Meridith is a sister in our ward who writes to each of the missionaries every week. She was so excited to get a letter back from Zack this past week:

Dear Meridith,

Thank you so much for all the letters! It's so great to hear how things are back in the states. I especially liked your two letters about the 4th of July, and when your sister came to town. I've never met or seen her before but if she's anything like you I'm sure she is a lot of fun. I don't think I'd be able to keep up with both of you! It must be loads of fun to have a twin. The 4th of July sounds like it must have been fun as well. We didn't do much for it but the cooks of the MTC made us a big barbeque, I ate so much. I will probably be quite fat when I get home but let's hope not. Luke is coming home soon so you'll see what a mission can do to a boy. Right now I"m on a train going to an old city with a castle! My camera battery is dead but I'll find a way to get some pictures and send them home. You'll have to ask my parents to show you. This train ride is so pretty, England is so beautiful. No mountains though, I think I miss that the most. Well hold down the fort for me and keep an eye on my family. I'm sure I'll hear from you soon. Thanks. --Elder Zack Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment