Life according to Zack in the England Leeds Mission

Monday, July 25, 2011

Living the dream

Things are going as good as ever here in Selby. We're having a baptism this weekend!!! It's a guy named Tony and its pretty exciting. He's accepted everything we've taught. We are also working with some really amazing people who will hopefully all be baptised in the coming months. People have been coming to church, we're doing loads of teaching, and people are progressing. We're living the dream. Elder Thimmesch is doing really good as well. He's really fun to be companions with. Almost too fun! I just hope he learns how important the boring parts of missionary work are. Like planning and studying and stuff. I'm sure he'll figure it out and things will be fine. So pretty much I have no complaints and things are going really well. Sorry I haven't got much more to write about. I love you! Have a good week! Talk to you next week.
Elder Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment