Life according to Zack in the England Leeds Mission

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Train to catch

Dad,
We've got a train to catch so I haven't got hardly any time to write! Well our week was really really good. Elder Hilliard is doing so well. It seems like all of the people he contacts become investigators! What luck! He also found this really golden guy named Tony that we are teaching and hopefully baptising soon! Funny you talk about the day Elder Hilliard will have to leave me. That day is coming a whole lot sooner than we all thought. Yup, he got transfered! He's going to the Leeds Zone to serve in an area called skipton. I'm staying in Selby for at least another 6 weeks as well. Woohoo! The trouble is that we dont' know who my new companion is. We'll find out tomorrow at transfer meeting! I'm super nervous but its pretty exciting as well. But I really have to get going. Sorry this is so short. I'll write you a longer one next week I promise. I'll maybe include pictures as well. If you meet up with Mike Moore tell him I say hi. Love you Dad. Take care!
Elder Rowley

Mum,
Well I've got absolutly no time, we have to catch a bus to York in 20 minutes but what an amazing and crazy week. I'll just give you a little information. Elder Hilliard has been on fire. He found this guy who is golden and when we teach him its like a whole new Elder Hilliard. It has been really good to serve with him. That's the other news. He's leaving! I can't believe it. I thought we would definitely serve together for a long time but I guess the Lord has other things in store for us. He's going to an area called Skipton and I'm staying here. We don't know who my new companion is yet but we will find out on Wednesday. I'll be sure to let you know then. I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing so well back home. Things are as exciting and crazy as ever over here. Mike Moore is an amazing recent convert and we spend more time with him than with hardly anyone in the ward. I also found out that the Bishop's Wife reads Stephanie's blog so that's pretty crazy. I love you mum, sorry this is so short. But I'll let you know who my new companion is next week with hopefully more good news about the area! Love you loads! Bye
Elder Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment