Sounds like all is well back home in America! I haven't got much time so I just thought I would tell you a little about this last week. Tamara got baptised on Saturday!!! It was amazing and great and the ward took care of everything. The ward here is so amazing. I wish I had some pictures but we didn't get a chance, don't worry we're faking a photo shoot next week so I'll send some. Then while we were at the church for a meeting we came out to find a man sitting on the couch. We asked him what his name was and he said it was Izhak and that he was from Afghanistan. We asked if he was a member and he said that he wasn't but that he'd been to church before in Burmingham. Pretty much he is amazing and so prepared that he's getting baptised in 2 weeks! The bad/good news is that he lives in the other ward and there is another Persian speaker there to help him out. He is so great though, we're really excited for him. Then there is someone named Janet who is looking to get baptised on the 25th. She is great and the first time she read the plan of salvation pamphlet she was shocked because she already believed all of it! We're really excited and things are going great for us. We've been working a lot of far out areas recently and it has been a real challenge but I love it here. Take care mum. I've gotta run but I love you and I'll talk to you next week.
Elder Rowley
The last e-mail
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment