I'm glad you heard from Sam. I scrounged up an old letter she wrote me just before I left Newcastle and it was really good. I have to ask permission from the mission president to write to her so let her know that I might not be able too. I really liked that story you shared and it is also something I have wondered about. I can't believe Talisa is leaving!! That's so crazy. There are a couple of missionaries from Sweden here its pretty neat-o. So this last week was really great once again. Janet didn't get baptised and will take some more working with. But in time I know that she'll make it. We kind of had a slow week all around though and I felt like poo for half of it. I usually only get sick about once a year but it always seems to have to worst timing! But as they say the work must go on and we were blessed for it in the end. Yesterday we only had 2 people confirmed for church but were blessed to have 4 people there! There is a Portuguese girl name Erika who keeps bringing people to church! She brought her uncle last week and he is coming back next week and we're seeing him on Thursday. I love the people here. This ward especially. I feel like I'm at home. I just walk the halls after church and can talk to everyone about anything it is so peaceful. The best part is that it makes them all want to be a part of the missionary work we are doing! I love it. I hope I don't leave this ward in a couple of weeks! So once again our week came together in the end. I'm going to be working a lot on consistency for a personal goal. Wish me luck! I'm excited for this next week and hopefully even more people come to church!! I love so much mum. Thank you for everything, I think of you often! Love you
Elder Rowley
The last e-mail
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment