Life according to Zack in the England Leeds Mission

Monday, February 21, 2011

Ups and downs

Ya we are doing great here. Janet is scheduled for baptism on Friday and she passed her interview so things are looking good for her. The only problem is that she can't come to church very often because she works weekends but she knows its true and is ready for baptism!! Its really really exciting. Bad news though is that that guy from Afghanistan was just looking for Asylum (I'm sure Luke can explain) and wasn't as golden as we thought. I keep joking to the Leeds 2 elders that the third golden investigator we give them will actually go through since the last two haven't worked out so well... but all is well! That is really the biggest news for us right now. Our week didn't end as well as we wanted it to but I guess that just means we have to redouble our efforts for this week! Church attendance is always a struggle but hey what else is new! Things are going great over here, sorry there is not much to report! I love you mum and I'll talk to you next week!
Elder Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment